Monday

Friends

Since my favorite show of all time is Friends, last Christmas my sister got me the complete 10 session DVD set. This entire week i've had a sinus infection and swollen glands, so i've been home doing nothing but watching the whole set from the first dvd untill the last. The show is basically about 6 friends who live in the city and they hang out at this coffee shoppe called the Central Perk. The story line is based on love interest between eachother and outsiders, and the strong bond between the friends. For the most part the show is a comedy, with some dramatic points during the 10 seasons. As you watch the 10 seasons your able to see how they grow over time and how all their lives come together.

One of my favorite things to do after watching the show is watching the bloppers. Heres a clip from some of my favorite shows.

No comments: