Tuesday

Stressssed outt =[

These two weeks are the closest to being the worst two weeks of my entire life. I knew that college life would be stressful; trying to balance class, homework, and two jobs; but I never expected it to be this much of a challenge. Evidently, school work is the most important aspect of my busy life and I try to put my school work first. I’ve been trying to balance my time and do my homework during my breaks, and in between school and work. I also keep my syllabus in handy, this way I can get a head start on homework that I have due in the future. Even with my free time and head start on homework, I still feel like I am falling behind in school. All my work and tests and catching up with me, and work has just become a burden on my life. It is very hard to stay 100% focused on school when I work two jobs, in addition to coaching a youth soccer team. After school, I go to work, and try to finish my homework and study when I get home, but I often find myself waking up with my face in the book that I began to read to a fell asleep on it. I find this happening increasingly each week. Maybe I really should take into consideration quitting one of my jobs to relieve some stress from my life. I know school is the most important thing but I somewhat feel obligated to working.

No comments: