Monday

poor britney =[

Last night was the MTV Video Music Awards. I really wasn’t interested in watching it, but my family was, so as I was doing my homework I'd catch some tid bits here and there. I couldn’t help but watch Britney Spears' performance, knowing that this was supposed to be her "big comeback" after all this time. I noticed that she wasn’t as in shape as she used to be, wasn’t dancing as well as we as the audience are used to seeing, and really wasn’t trying as hard as she could. I really felt bad for her during her performance and especially afterwards, when this so called "comedian" came on stage and insulted her and her family on live television. She said really terrible things about Britney Spears, and even though I don’t know her on a personal level, I felt horrible for her and couldn’t believe that someone actually would have the audacity to say such things about someone, especially since that person was in the same building, and more importantly, on live television. Today everyone is talking about it. The stories are in the papers, are being talked about on the radio, and are even being shown again on television. I really hope someone puts the "comedian" in her place for trying to be funny and insulting someone who did absolutely nothing to her. And I also really hope that Britney gets her life back on track and can maybe have a second come back performance, to show the world that she’s not going to be influenced negatively by the people whose opinion means nothing.

No comments: